[torqueusers] maui diagnose reports no nodes - Scheduler does not start jobs

Anne M. Hammond hammond at txcorp.com
Thu Mar 1 06:56:42 MST 2007

Thanks Ronny.

In Patch 19, this was default permission on maui:
-rwx--x--x   1 hammond admin 3266002 Feb 27 08:21 maui

[hammond at storage3 sbin]$ sudo chmod 755 maui
[hammond at storage3 sbin]$ sudo /usr/local/maui/sbin/maui
ERROR:    user root (UID: 0) is not authorized to run this program
INFO:     please go away.

set server managers = hammond at storage3.cl.txcorp.com
set server operators = hammond at storage3.cl.txcorp.com

maui.cfg:
# primary admin must be first in list
ADMIN1                hammond

I'll check the url again.

Anne M. Hammond - Systems / Network Administration - Tech-X Corp
                   hammond_at_txcorp.com 720-974-1840