[torqueusers] LAM/MPI + Torque

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Thu Jun 28 16:08:37 MDT 2007

Did you build lam with tm support?  You will have to modify the
configure scripts to look for libtorque in place of libpbs
(replace -lpbs with -ltorque)  Might be some others i forget.

If you dont want to do that  you have to give lamboot the nodes
assigned to the job.

/usr/local/lamboot -v $PBS_NODEFILE

will start the lamd's  on the nodes they are supposed to.

Brock Palen
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp at umich.edu
(734)936-1985