[torqueusers] stagein stageout when job killed.

Michael Gutteridge mgutteri at fhcrc.org
Wed Jun 27 13:47:57 MDT 2007

I didn't see any explicit answer in the man page, though one could infer
that from the "after job execution" statement. I do think that it's
documented in the Torque admin manual.

Though I digress.  The answer is yes.  "CopyFiles" runs after the job is
killed, staging out the files listed in "-W stageout".  At least at
version 2.1.8.