[torqueusers] qsub directive for node name

Prakash Velayutham Prakash.Velayutham at cchmc.org
Sun Jun 17 10:29:04 MDT 2007

Andy,

Your request says that you want one processor from host01 and 4
processors from host02. Is this correct?

Prakash

Prakash Velayutham
Programmer / Analyst
Division of Biomedical Informatics
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Phone - 513.636.1301 (W)
>>> <aohara at haverford.edu> 06/17/07 8:25 AM >>>
Interestingly, specifying node name only seems to work for 1 node jobs.
if i try to use '-l nodes=host01+host02:ppn=4', I get an error message
back from the HPL program telling me that I don't have enough processors
(even tho the job is the same as I ran on one node, I'm just splitting
it
over nodes to test bandwidth issues).  Might this be an issue with HPL
instead?

-Andy O'Hara