[torqueusers] qsub directive for node name

Prakash Velayutham Prakash.Velayutham at cchmc.org
Sat Jun 16 19:30:24 MDT 2007

Assuming your nodes are named node1, node2, ...

Just use
qsub <other_options> -l nodes=<node1> <!-- pt>
You can use this for interactive submission too.

If you want more than a single named node, you should be able to use
qsub <other_options> -l nodes=<node1>+<node2>... <!-- pt>

HTH,
Prakash

>>> <aohara at haverford.edu> 06/16/07 9:08 PM >>>
Hi,

I haven't been able to find anything in the manuals as to whether I can
do
this, but is there a directive for qsub that will let me give the node
name that I want to run a job on?  For example I want a job to run on
the
node named host05 and another on the node host03 specifically and not
whatever one they normally get dumped to.  Is this possible?

Thanks,
Andy O'Hara
Haverford College Physics '09