[torqueusers] using torque with prun jobs give wrong cputime

arnaud.renard at univ-reims.fr arnaud.renard at univ-reims.fr
Fri Jun 8 06:24:59 MDT 2007

We've got installed torque V2.x

and we have to run mpi jobs with qrun but it give wrong time information to
torque which never kill the job even if running time excede queue limit.
This is the information we have for this kind of job :
    resources_used.cput = 00:00:01
    resources_used.mem = 27840kb
    resources_used.vmem = 174272kb
    resources_used.walltime = 51:58:33

In fact, cput is totally wrong, and walltime is not representatif at my
point.

who is using RMS + Torque V2 with MPI jobs ? How do you manage to set queues
limits ?

--Thanks--

Arnaud RENARD

--
Arnaud Renard,
tél : +33 326 91 85 91 - fax : +33 326 91 33 97