[torqueusers] Some questions on elipogue/prologue

David Backeberg david.backeberg at case.edu
Thu Jun 7 12:00:48 MDT 2007

Thanks for the suggestion.

I think I had two problems, one of which was not building Torque with
your suggested arguments, disable-shell-pipe and enable-shell-use-argv
options.

After doing that I still had the same problem, but I think there was
something specifically weird with the version of modules-environment I
was using. Investigation revealed that the other /etc/profile.d
scripts values were properly loaded in the PBS shell, and something
seemed to be corrupt with the modules loading, or working once loaded.
Explicitly loading modules in the PBS job script would work, but
without that I would just get "command not found" errors when trying
to use modules commands in the PBS shell.  I updated
modules-environment from 3.1.6-9 to 3.2.5 and now it's showing up in
the PBS shell properly.

Thanks!
-Dave