[torqueusers] Rpy under qsub

Anthony Pemberton A.J.Pemberton at bham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 4 08:13:57 MDT 2007

Dear Torque users,

Many thanks to all those that replied to my query. Brock Palen came up
with the solution which was to add the -V switch to the qsub script
header:

#PBS - V

Jan Ploski's suggestion to run qsub in interactive mode  (qsub  -I
)proved that there was an environment problem under qsub. I could
reproduce the same problem using qsub -I, which demonstrated that the
environment problem related to qsub rather than the node system
configuration.

Regards,

Tony P.

Mr. A. Pemberton                                           Tel:+44 121
414 3388

School of Biosciences,                                    Fax:+44 121
414 5925

The University of Birmingham
Email:a.j.pemberton at bham.ac.uk

Birmingham B15 2TT U.K.