[torqueusers] Some questions on elipogue/prologue

Alexander Piavlo lolitushka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:08:44 MDT 2007

 Hi Garrick,

On 6/4/07, Garrick Staples <garrick at clusterresources.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 11:13:02AM +0300, Alexander Piavlo alleged:
> >  Dear all,
> >
> > I have some questions on elipogue/prolouge execution:
> >
> > - Which script is executed first prologue.user or prologue if both exist?
> >
> > - Which script is executed first epilogue.user or epilogue if both exist?
>
> pro/epilogue execute before the .user scripts.

 Intuitively i would expect the order to be:
prologue and then prologue.user
and vice versa for epilogue:
epilogue.user and then epilogue

And what happens then
(a) a job fails to stagein files before start
and is put W state to later be resubmited if it is rerunable.
(b) if job fails during execution

 Are any of pro/epilogue scripts get executed in case (a) or (b)?
If not how can i make run some cleanup scripts in these cases?

 Thanks
 Alex