[torqueusers] Some questions on elipogue/prologue
lolitushka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 02:13:02 MDT 2007
I have some questions on elipogue/prolouge execution:
- Which script is executed first prologue.user or prologue if both exist?
- Which script is executed first epilogue.user or epilogue if both exist?
- Then a job is cancelled the epilogue.precancel is executed, but do the
epilogue, epilogue.user & epilogue.parallel are also executed and in
- Are the scripts epilogue.parallel & prologue.parallel executed an all
pbs_mom sister nodes or on only defined at /var/spool/pbs/aux/$jobid ?
- Are the epilogue.parallel script executed on sister nodes in parrallel
with epilogue on mom node?
- Are the prologue.parallel script executed on sister nodes in parrallel
with prologue on mom node?
More information about the torqueusers