[torqueusers] HELP setup on>>charmrun/mpirun & NAMD via torque

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Tue Jul 31 00:17:43 MDT 2007

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Dan Roberts wrote:

Hi Dan,

> When I try to compile charm++ using MPI I get the following errors
> listed below..

Hmm, if you're using OpenMPI then this may help:

http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2006/12/2369.php

> What version of MPI are you using by the way?

We are using MPICH-GM to take advantage of Myrinet, using the Intel compilers
on our soon-to-be-decommissioned IA-32 cluster and the IBM compilers on our
Linux Power5 cluster.

cheers,
Chris