[torqueusers] PBS_O_WORKDIR on prologue

Arnau Bria arnaubria at pic.es
Tue Jul 24 07:34:46 MDT 2007

Hi,

we're trying to set PBS_O_WORKDIR value in prologue.
is this possible?
We have tried a simple export and it did not work.

Looking for how people sets var values in prologue did not find anythig
well, someone who recomends setting vars in config file:
/var/spool/pbs/mom_priv/config or just in job submission script file...

We're looking for something more dynamically: we're creating a dir
in a scratch zone and we'd like to set PBS_O_WORKDIR
to /scratch_zone$i/$jod_id where $i is not static and $job_id is $1 ...

Could someone help us with his experience?

TIA,
Arnau