[torqueusers] qsub problems

amjad syed amjadcsu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:02:28 MDT 2007

ok
the host is named server it is running the pbs_server and pbs_sched

the client ( compute node)  is running the pbs_mom

On Server
1)/etc/hosts is as follows
10.0.0.1   server
10.0.0.2   client
127.0.0.1 localhost localdomain

2)server name under
/var/spool/torque/server_name is

server

3) nodes file is as follows

/var/spool/torque/server_priv/nodes

 client

ON CLIENT (Compute node)
1)  /var/spool/torque/mom_priv/config file is

$pbsserver server
$logevent  255

2) /etc/hosts on client is as follows
 10.0.0.1 server
 127.0.0.1 localhost
10.0.0.2  client

3) server name under  /var/spool/torque/server_name
 server

hope this helps