[torqueusers] Re: qsub -I : termcap or window sizes

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Mon Jul 23 14:06:41 MDT 2007

On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 02:46:23PM -0500, David Corredor alleged:
> 1. What would it take for qsub to handle window resizing ?
>
> 2. Everything does work OK before and after the resize, it's just those
> programs like VIM, less and others that don't get the new resized window
> properties.

Well, I guess qsub would have to trap SIGWINCH, call ioctl() again to
get the new winsize, and somehow send the new values through some escape
sequence to pbs_mom.

That last part would require a protocol change.  Maybe we could do this
on 2.3.