[torqueusers] inital torque setup - jobs are dieing right away

Adams, Samuel D Contr AFRL/HEDR Samuel.Adams at BROOKS.AF.MIL
Fri Jul 20 14:11:54 MDT 2007

I am trying to get my initial torque-maui setup working, but whenever I
submit a job, they die right away.  This is what it mails me.

Message 1:
>From adm at prodnode1.brooks.af.mil  Fri Jul 20 15:05:18 2007
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:05:18 -0500
From: adm <adm at prodnode1.brooks.af.mil>
To: sam at prodnode1.brooks.af.mil
Subject: PBS JOB 15.prodnode1.brooks.af.mil

PBS Job Id: 15.prodnode1.brooks.af.mil
Job Name:   script.sh
Aborted by PBS Server
Job cannot be executed
See Administrator for help

&
Message 2:
>From adm at prodnode1.brooks.af.mil  Fri Jul 20 15:05:26 2007
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:05:26 -0500
From: adm <adm at prodnode1.brooks.af.mil>
To: sam at prodnode1.brooks.af.mil

PBS Job Id: 15.prodnode1.brooks.af.mil
Job Name:   script.sh
An error has occurred processing your job, see below.
Post job file processing error; job 15.prodnode1.brooks.af.mil on host
prodnode3.brooks.af.mil/0

Unable to copy file /var/spool/torque/spool/15.prodnode.OU to
/home/sam/code/fdtd/fdtd_0.3/all/script.sh.o15

Unable to copy file /var/spool/torque/spool/15.prodnode.ER to
/home/sam/code/fdtd/fdtd_0.3/all/script.sh.e15

&

It sounds like it is not able to write the files it wants. Perhaps I
have the file stuff misconfigured for pbs_mom on the nodes.  This is all
I have in the config file.  /home is exported to all of the node via nfs

$pbsserver prodnode1.brooks.af.mil
$usecp *.brooks.af.mil:/home /home