[torqueusers] torque client install script problem

Donald E Tripp dtripp at hawaii.edu
Wed Jul 18 15:02:12 MDT 2007

Why not just build the RPM packages for Torque, and install them on the compute nodes, then copy out the config file? This is the way I usually do it. I wrote a script to install the packages and setup the config automatically.

- Donald Tripp
 dtripp at hawaii.edu
HPC Systems Administrator
High Performance Computing Center