[torqueusers] Cannot submit jobs (2.1.8)

Hans Meier ma2412ma at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 03:34:52 MDT 2007

OK, after having successfully installed Torque 2.1.8 with torque_2_deb (Debian Testing), I'm not able to submit any jobs with qsub. I get the following error message:user at server01:~$ qsub matpbs.shpbs_iff: file not setuid root, likely misconfiguredpbs_iff: cannot connect to server01:15001 - fatal error, errno=13 (Permission denied)No Permission.qsub: cannot connect to server server01 (errno=15007)However, everything seem to be set up correctly (at least to me, I know something is wrong), it used to work with 2.0.0 at least.server01:~# qmgr -c 'p s'## Create queues and set their attributes.### Create and define queue default#create queue defaultset queue default queue_type = Executionset queue default enabled = Trueset queue default started = True## Set server attributes.#set server scheduling = Trueset server max_user_run = 8set server acl_user_enable = Trueset server default_queue = defaultset server log_events = 511set server mail_from = admset server query_other_jobs = Trueset server resources_default.neednodes = 1set server resources_default.nodect = 1set server resources_default.nodes = 1set server scheduler_iteration = 600set server node_check_rate = 150set server tcp_timeout = 6set server node_pack = Falseset server pbs_version = 2.1.8Help would be greatly appreciated.Hans