[torqueusers] cput statistic not correct for some jobs

Martin Schafföner martin.schaffoener at e-technik.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Jan 30 04:31:57 MST 2007

On Monday 29 January 2007 17:08, David Golden wrote:

@ David Golden: Sorry, my mail program screwed up some things...

> Probably not myself, but what version of torque are you running?

2.1.6

> There _was_ a cput stats collection  problem found in ~ 2.1.0p0-2.1.3
> last year, though:
> http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/torqueusers/2006-October/004522.htm

Back then, no cput stats were working for me, so I was happy when I saw some
figure appear. Now I only noticed that jobs with many TM-spawned tasks
don't count correctly.

Regards,
--
Martin Schafföner

Cognitive Systems Group, Institute of Electronics, Signal Processing and
Communication Technologies, Department of Electrical Engineering,
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 6720063
PGP-Public-Key:
http://ca.uni-magdeburg.de/certs/pgp0Cschaffoener64D8BEC0.asc