[torqueusers] Re: Stop Interaction between different queues

Vadivelan Ranjith velan.aero at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 23:12:08 MST 2007

Hi
Thanks for your suggestion.
I forgot to mention the routing queue. I created the queue route which is
act as a routing queue, and my server default_queue was route. I configured
the queues through acl_hosts (not acl_users, because single guy will submit
all types of jobs).
And finally onemore thing I was not clear about resources_max. In the
webpage it gave "set queue batch resources_max.nodect=16". Actually what its
saying, and what is mean by nodect. Can you please explain me about
resources_max. In webpage it given "specifies the maximum resource limits
for jobs submitted to the queue". Here resource limits means?. Is it depends
on memory or walltime like that? or anything else?.

Thanks
Velan