[torqueusers] 2.1.7

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Mon Jan 29 21:56:27 MST 2007

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 09:29:40PM -0700, Garrick Staples alleged:
> On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 09:27:52PM -0700, David B Jackson alleged:
> > Garrick,
> >
> >   Can I help with the 2.1.7 release?  We need it out the door today.  If
> > you like, I can do it, just let me know.
>
> I'm fixing it up and doing some test builds now.

Btw, most of what I am checking right now is the build system.  My
development machine is now RHEL4 instead of RHEL3, so all of the
autotool-generated files are updated.  I'm updating 2.1-fixes and trunk
now.  So far so good...

University of Southern California