[torqueusers] Torque API Documentation

nathaniel.x.woody at gsk.com nathaniel.x.woody at gsk.com
Wed Jan 24 08:58:04 MST 2007

Arthur,

The best thing I've found is to dig up the ERS for PBS.  You should be
able to google for it, I'm not sure if there is a link on the cluster
resources site for it or not.  It provides pretty good descriptions of the
functions that are available.  The other resource I always end up using
are the man pages around attributes (man pbs_job_attributes, etc).  Since
the entire API takes lists of structs of job/server/etc attributes, you'll
need to know those pretty well.

Nate

"Arthur Yuldashev" <arthur at mail.rb.ru>
Sent by: torqueusers-bounces at supercluster.org
24-Jan-2007 05:21

torqueusers at supercluster.org, torquedev at supercluster.org
cc

Subject
[torqueusers] Torque API Documentation

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Good day!

Where can I get guide or documentation on programming using Torque(PBS)
API if something exists in this area.

Arthur