[torqueusers] Re: Torque server environment variable

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 07:15:49 MST 2007

 On 17/01/07 19:31 +0100, Micha wrote:
> > I mean, all kind of information is carried in PBS_something variables
> > and torque *knows* about his parts - even about the server(s). So, why
> > not put this information nicely into the existing framework of variables
> > (PBS_SERVER or similarly)?

This is trivial to implement, and I'm adding it to the subversion
trunk, so the 2.2.0 release will have this feature unless there are
any objections.

In the meantime you could go with Justin's suggestion, or it wouldn't
be too difficult to make a patch that you could apply to your local
2.1.x version of torque.