[torqueusers] More newbie questions

kamil Marcinkowski kamil at ualberta.ca
Fri Jan 19 12:11:17 MST 2007

Hello David

According to the torque 2.1.6 development notes queue host hostlist
mapping
  isn't implemented yet

The qmgr commands following will work:
The compute queue will run jobs everywhere the
compile queue will only run on the head node.

> set queue compile queue_type = Execution
> set queue compile resources_default.host = headnodename
> set queue compile resources_max.host = headnodename
> set queue compile resources_min.host = headnodename
>
> set queue comute queue_type = Execution

Cheers,

Kamil

Kamil Marcinkowski                   Westgrid System Administrator
kamil at ualberta.ca                     University of Alberta site
  Tel.780 492-0354                     Research Computing Support
Fax.780 492-1729                     Academic ICT
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA    University of Alberta

"This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which
it is
addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged
information.  Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended
recipient of this communication.  If you are not the intended
recipient of
this communication, do not copy, distribute, or take action on it. Any
communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be
deleted or
destroyed."