[torqueusers] Cluster Resources is Hiring - $1,000 Finder's Fee!

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Thu Jan 18 10:12:03 MST 2007

Greetings!

  Cluster Resources is expanding again and we need good people.  If you
have interest in joining one of the fastest growing companies in HPC or
know someone else who does, it could be worth a quick $1,000.  We are
currently hiring developers and support engineers for TORQUE, Moab,
Maui, and other leading tools.  We are most interested in bright people
who are quick learners, are self-motivated, and have complete integrity.

  If you have skills in C/C++, PERL, Java, HPC, system administration,
resource management, grid, utility computing, virtualization, or other
related fields, or know someone who does, contact us and let us know why
you would be a good candidate (If you refer yourself and we hire you,
you get the $1,000).  We are currently hiring for both our European and
U.S. offices.

  Interested parties can send a resume and cover letter to Nick Ihli
(ihli at clusterresources.com)

Thanks,
Dave