[torqueusers] restored cluster to new name - can't kill old job

Paul Van Allsburg vanallsburg at hope.edu
Thu Jan 18 09:47:22 MST 2007

I have a production cluster and a small test cluster, we have just made
a copy of the production and restored it on the test system.  When I
started pbs on the test system it thinks it has a active job on a
nonexistent node.  I cant qdel the job since the server name changed in
the test environment.  Where is the job information in the directory
structure and can I remove the job by removing files from the correct
directory(s)?

Thanks!

--
Paul Van Allsburg