[torqueusers] Torque server environment variable AND mailing list search

Craig Macdonald craigm at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Tue Jan 16 15:36:42 MST 2007

Hi there,

Normal recourse is to set such parameters on the qsub command line
rather than in the script itself.

Concerning the torque archives, perhaps someone with authority
(at cluster resources?) could sign the torque and maui mailing
lists up to gmane, which are pleasantly web searchable and browsable.

"Ok, I want to add a public mailing list. Tell me how.
If you have any doubts about whether the mailing list wants to be carried by Gmane, ask the people on the mailing list first. Or at least the mailing list administrator. Then you fill out the subscription page."
Start at http://gmane.org/add.php

Craig