[torqueusers] Problems with queueing

David Chin david.w.h.chin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 07:06:59 MST 2007

Actually, this raises this question: Is it possible to have some subset of
nodes be time-shared nodes, which are only used if the nodes are
specifically requested?

What I was trying to do was this: I wanted to be able to submit compilation
jobs to the head node, or other short-run jobs.

Email: david.w.h.chin at gmail.com    dwchin at lroc.harvard.edu
Public key: http://gallatin.physics.lsa.umich.edu/~dwchin/crypto.html
      pub   1024D/1C557DDF 2006-07-21 [expires: 2007-07-21]
      Key fingerprint = 4EEB A409 5010 3679 4EA7  D420 4E52 202A 1C55 7DDF