[torqueusers] No contact with server at hostaddr problem

Rushton Martin JMRUSHTON at qinetiq.com
Thu Jan 11 10:16:45 MST 2007

Does hostaddr=ac2800fa make sense as IPaddr=176.40.0.250 in your setup?

Martin Rushton

The information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent
correspondence is private and is intended solely for the intended
recipient(s).  The information in this communication may be confidential
and/or legally privileged.  Nothing in this e-mail is intended to
conclude a contract on behalf of QinetiQ or make QinetiQ subject to any
other legally binding commitments, unless the e-mail contains an express
statement to the contrary or incorporates a formal Purchase Order.

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
such information is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be monitored
and recorded for business purposes including security, audit and
archival purposes.  Any response to this email indicates consent to
this.

Telephone calls to QinetiQ may be monitored or recorded for quality
control, security and other business purposes.

QinetiQ Group plc,

Company Registration No: 4586941,

Registered office: 85 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6PD