[torqueusers] Newly online nodes / queued jobs

Chris Evert chris at geodev.com
Thu Jan 4 14:56:22 MST 2007

Unfortunately, that info has scrolled out of my term buffer.  I recall
checkjob telling me that 0 of 4 needed cpus were available.

So my question, perhaps, should be "How might I tickle maui to recompute
available resources?"
Another question is "Is this the correct forum for maui questions or
should I find a mauiusers out there?"

Thanks for your help,
Chris