[torqueusers] simple (I hope) /etc/hosts question

Donald Tripp dtripp at hawaii.edu
Wed Jan 3 12:40:45 MST 2007

every node should have a server_name file in /var/spool/pbs (or /var/
spool/PBS)

[root at n001 pbs]# pwd
/var/spool/pbs

[root at n001 pbs]# cat server_name
aupolei

this is essentially the same thing you have below, but is GLOBAL to
all pbs functions

on your submit nodes, the profile.d/pbs* files take care of this
through environmental exports

- Donald Tripp
  dtripp at hawaii.edu
HPC Systems Administrator