[torqueusers] Torque on Colinux -- is this possible?

Adrian.Franco at sungard.com Adrian.Franco at sungard.com
Mon Feb 26 07:07:58 MST 2007

Hello, I was just wondering if it was possible to run Torque on a combination of Linux nodes and Colinux-on-XP nodes.
Has anybody tried this?
I am trying to setup a mini cluster with the server machine and a couple of nodes running on Linux and one node running on Colinux over XP. The nodes running on native Linux are working fine, but the one with Colinux is giving me problems: every time this node tries to communicate to the server I get an error message saying "invalid credential". This is apparently a hostname resolution problem.
How did you get around this? Or more generally, how did you setup the colinux node to work with no problems?

Thank you very much in advance!
Adrian