[torqueusers] How to prevent users from submitting to a queue?

Bill Wichser bill at Princeton.EDU
Mon Feb 19 11:58:35 MST 2007

Backwards to what I need/want.  I'd like to be able to say "this queue
should only be available for those jobs coming off the routing queue."
To add an acl_list wouldn't help here as I'd have to allow all users
access to all of these queues anyway.

For now I'm just grepping through the server_priv/jobs/*SC files and
"educating" the users as to correct procedure.  I may have to implement
a qsub wrapper which just checks for a valid submission queue and then
call the real qsub or reject the job.

Bill