[torqueusers] Re: authorization question - normal users use of qstat -a

Thomas H Dr Pierce TPierce at rohmhaas.com
Fri Feb 16 12:46:20 MST 2007

Dear Torque Admins,

I want to allow all users to run qstat -a and see the queues and the
running jobs.

Everyone's jobs are often submitted via proxy, so the proxy does not run
qstat,  but the user wants to.

root gets the display from qstat -a that I'd like everyone to be able to
get. They all belong to the group "users".

Is there a way I can setup such authorization in torque  so users can see
the queues?

Maui showq almost works well enough, but it does not show the queue name
which is what I need.

------
Thanks,

   Tom Pierce