[torqueusers] torque on debian

Marc Noguera marc at klingon.uab.es
Thu Feb 15 10:27:05 MST 2007

I see the problem. /usr/local belong to group staff (gid 50) which has
write permissions. Moreover, it has the group execute and  SGID are set
on this dir so torque inherits them.
This staff group thing and permissions is a debian feature, I guess.
I moved prefix to /opt/torque and linked, just as Andrey. Now everything
works ok
Thanks for the quick answers.
Marc
En/na Garrick Staples ha escrit: