[torqueusers] torque on debian

Marc Noguera marc at klingon.uab.es
Thu Feb 15 08:48:22 MST 2007

Dear all,
 I am having some trouble compiling torque on a debian system. Although
compilaton goes straight forward i get the following error when trying
to execute pbs_mom on a node:

pbs_mom: Operation not permitted (1) in chk_file_sec, Security violation
with "/usr/local"
pbs_mom: Operation not permitted (1) in chk_file_sec, Security violation
with "/usr/local"

Configure line was: ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/torque
--with-server-home=/usr/local/torque/spool
--with-default-server=quanta_int1 --disable-gui --disable-server
--disable-sched

I have googled for this but found nothing useful.
Thanks in advance
Marc Noguera