[torqueusers] There's any way to allocate nodes by CPUs ?

Leandro leotavaneiro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 03:40:28 MST 2007

James,

Thank you for your help. I think your script will help me. My main problem
is the size of production cluster. On this cluster we have 1172 nodes. We
are upgrading this nodes from two single core CPUs each to two quad core
CPUs each and, between this upgrade process, I need to let some nodes to
production and this will be a heterogeneous cluster.

So, I have some nodes with 2 CPUs and others with 4. Will be great if the
scheduler or the RM could manage this to me...

Thanks for you help,

--
Leandro Tavares Carneiro
Analista de Suporte Linux/Unix