[torqueusers] Re: "Connection refused" immediately after installation

Jeff Krimmel jeff.krimmel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 12:42:16 MST 2007

It was a firewall issue. As soon as I added the following lines

/sbin/iptables -A INPUT -s aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd -j ACCEPT
/sbin/iptables -A OUTPUT -d aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd -j ACCEPT

to my firewall script, where aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd is the public IP address
of this server, then everything worked fine.

Thanks for the help,

Jeff