[torqueusers] random node selection using maui?

Peter Wyckoff wyckoff at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Feb 8 19:07:06 MST 2007

Ok. One quick question. Let's say I have a 10,000 node cluster, so 250
racks and I want 1,000 machines, 4 from each rack (preferably). Will
torque and maui perform ok with this big a scheduling constraint?

And if I tested with 25 machines but with 250 artificial properties to
constrain against, would this be a somewhat representative test at scale?

thanks, pete