[torqueusers] how to disable interactive job submission

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:01:33 MST 2007

I think you could write a submit filter that would reject interactive
job submission

the submit filter is still a little flaky with interactive jobs (it
tends to get run multiple times for -I jobs).  Thats been on my list
of things to look into (but near the bottom),  but I think this would
still work