[torqueusers] OpenMPI and Torque

P Spencer Davis psdavis at bsu.edu
Thu Dec 13 06:52:02 MST 2007

     If you built openmpi so that it can communicate with torque all you
need to do is have something like

/path/to/openmpi/mpiexec /path/to/exe/exe.a

in your qsub script. (check with the ompi_info command, it should let
you know if you linked against the Torque libraries, openmpi refers to
it as tm)
     so the script would look like this:

#PBS -N mpitest
/path/to/openmpi/mpiexec /path/to/exe/exe.a

                  Hope that helps,
                                Spencer