[torqueusers] torque.setup script needs to run as part of rpm install

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Wed Dec 12 20:56:01 MST 2007

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Garrick Staples wrote:

> The second is to create a default queue that is only useful for only
> the most simple environments.

It's still a handy default queue - we tend to put most of our logic
into the scheduler rather than use queues for that.

The main exception was to create queues with different default
walltimes to cater for an application that would let the user select
a queue to use but not pick a walltime for the job.

cheers,
Chris