[torqueusers] OpenMPI and Torque

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Dec 12 15:23:30 MST 2007

On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 08:29:22PM -0200, Davi Vercillo alleged:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to submit MPI jobs on Torque but I don't know how. I've read too many
> HowTo's and I think that I need to use the "mpiexec" binary but this one is
> not working. How can i do this !?

Using OpenMPI?  It has direct support for TM (Torque's task API).  When
building OpenMPI, watch configure's output to make sure TM support is enabled.
Then see the OpenMPI FAQ entry on the subject.

Otherwise, you'll need to offer more details than "not working."