[torqueusers] torque.setup script needs to run as part of rpm install

Steven DuChene sduchene at sgi.com
Tue Dec 11 15:37:25 MST 2007

I was working with the folks at CRI to get a demo system for SC07 up and
running and during that
exercise we discovered somethings in my torque install were not
completely setup. I informed them
that rather than installing via the usual configure / make / make
install routine, I had built rpms for
the torque bits from the spec file packaged with the distribution so I
could more easily propogate
the correct files across a cluster. When informed of that, Dave Jackson
suggested I make the torque
developers aware of this and see if there wasn't some way to get the
torque.setup script to run on
the headnode as part of the rpm installation process.

I am bringing that up here as I do not know where if any there is any
sort of bug reporting system
or enhancement request system in place for torque.
--
Steven DuChene
Solutions Architect