[torqueusers] usecp doubt

Rob Coward rob.coward at game.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 08:22:25 MST 2007

So is 'rfirpo at fqdn' as it appears in your logfile, or have you editted
it to hide your server names from the list ? If fqdn is as it appears in
your log, thats your problem - it doesnt match *.pic.es !

Personally I use autofs to automount /misc/shared onto a shared NFS
filesystem on all processing nodes and then have the following line in
my /var/torque/mom_priv/config:

$usecp *:/misc/shared  /misc/shared

Works a dream for me.

Regards,
Rob

On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 15:53 +0100, Arnau Bria wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:26:10 +0100
> Philippe Weill wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> > did you try this :
> >
> > $usecp *.pic.es:/nfs/ /nfs/
> >
> > can work if you use automounter
> >
> > hope this help
> I tried so, but I still see the error:
>
> Dec 11 13:50:49 td248 pbs_mom: sys_copy, command '/usr/bin/scp
> -rpB /var/spool/pbs/spool/3431994.pbs.OU
> rfirpo at fqdn:/nfs/magic-buffer02/rfirpo/data/CrabNebula/seqdata/00218548/logs'
> failed with status=1, giving up after 4 attempts
>

> $usecp *.pic.es:/nfs/ /nfs/
>

> Thanks for your reply,
> Arnau

GAME Stores Group Ltd has been awarded ‘Retailer of the Year’ at the 2006 Golden Joystick Awards and
'Thames Valley Business Award' for Outstanding Employer of Choice 2006.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please
notify the system manager at:

        mailto:postmaster at game.co.uk

The recipient acknowledges that the transmissions made via the Internet can be corrupted and therefore
THE GAME GROUP PLC and any of its subsidiaries do not give any warranty as to the quality or accuracy of
any information contained in the message or assume any liability for it or for its transmission, reception or storage.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by anti-virus software for the presence of computer viruses.

http://www.game.co.uk
http://www.gamegroup.plc.uk

Registered Number: 1937170
Registered Office: Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire. RG21 6YJ Registered in England and Wales.