[torqueusers] c-shell on cluster - what version of Fedora does CENTOS 4.5 / Redhat 4.1.2 equate to?

Gordon Golding gordon.golding at colorado.edu
Mon Dec 3 10:40:24 MST 2007

What version of Fedora does CENTOS 4.5 / Redhat 4.1.2 equate to?

I take it that is the problem with the .csh scripts not running.  The
programmers are running FC 7 or even 8.

We just have the one new cluster - nobody here has any experience with this
- I'm trying to get the programmers up and running.

Wish we had some admins   :-) :-P

> - I'm having also problems running .csh scripts. Scripts that worked
> perfectly in my machine are not working  in the cluster. It seems like
> the version of the C-shell installed is not up to date.

Again, not a torque issue - contact your admins! They have to keep all
the versions in sync.