[torqueusers] `GLIBCXX_3.4.4' not found AND c-shell

Gordon Golding gordon.golding at colorado.edu
Mon Dec 3 10:10:13 MST 2007

I have a binary file called
phoneticclassification that when executed produces the following message:

./phoneticclassification: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version
`GLIBCXX_3.4.4' not found (required by ./phoneticclassification)
./phoneticclassification: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version
`GLIBCXX_3.4.6' not found (required by ./phoneticclassification)

It seems like some libraries are missing in the installation.

- I'm having also problems running .csh scripts. Scripts that worked
perfectly in my machine are not working  in the cluster. It seems like
the version of the C-shell installed is not up to date.