[torqueusers] Problems with qmgr

Saurabh Barve sbarve at nps.edu
Wed Aug 29 09:24:07 MDT 2007

> Have you added both names as managers in qmgr?  Did you set the server_name in
> qmgr?

How do I do that?

I tried this:
------------
Qmgr: set server_name head
qmgr: Illegal object type: server_name.
Qmgr: set server server_name head
qmgr: Syntax error - cannot locate attribute
set server server_name head
                       ^
------------

I have the name set in /var/torque/server_name and
/var/spool/PBS/server_name:
-----------
[root at wilma ~]# cat /var/torque/server_name
head
[root at wilma ~]# cat /var/spool/PBS/server_name
head

-Saurabh
--
Saurabh Barve