[torqueusers] Monitoring torque and maui.

Paul Millar p.millar at physics.gla.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 08:29:55 MDT 2007

Hi all,

Apologies for the cross-posting and if this is off-topic.

I've been working on a project (called MonAMI) to do with Grid monitoring.  My
particular interest is in providing monitoring capability that dovetails into
existing monitoring systems, such as Nagios and Ganglia.  More details are
available from:
  http://monami.sourceforge.net/

The most recent release includes support for Torque and Maui.  There's also an
extension toolkit that adds support for including custom graphs within
Ganglia.  Live results (using this toolkit) for the UKI-Scotgrid-Glasgow
cluster are available here:

http://svr031.gla.scotgrid.ac.uk/ganglia/?r=week&sg=no&c=Grid+Servers&h=svr016.gla.scotgrid.ac.uk

(We also have a few Nagios checks using MonAMI, but those are on a protected
site and are quite boring to look at.)

Cheers,

Paul.