[torqueusers] Torque and IPv6

Matti Bickel cat5 at minet.uni-jena.de
Fri Aug 10 11:30:23 MDT 2007

at our university we're looking into using torque for our little pool
clusters. These nodes are all avaible via ipv6 and we want to take
advantage of that with torque (all nodes are dual-stacked, but it'd be a
nice experiment). Thus my question:
can torque handle ipv6? If not, is there any work ongoing to change

I'm generally interested in porting applications to ipv6, so i'd be
interested to patch torque up quite a bit. Is there any other list for
more development related questions like this? (Haven't found any)
Regards, Matti Bickel
Encrypted/Signed Email preferred