[torqueusers] pam_pbssimpleauth error message for users

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Mon Aug 13 07:18:49 MDT 2007

Hello,

I am successfully using the pam_pbssimpleauth module for controlling
access to compute nodes. Could Garrick or someone here tell me if
there is a way to convey an error (or warning) to the user that he is
not able to login because he does not have a job running in the node?
That would be very useful as I would hate to explain to every single
user the same thing.

If I can in some way help with implementing this support, I would be
happy to do it. I would just need some initial help from someone who
knows what he is doing.

Thanks,
Prakash